We will show you the UAE in a completely different light and on trails you didn’t know existed. Our guides will take all of the planning and route preparation out of your hands. Just enjoy the chance to walk in the amazing wadis, hills and mountains that are so close to Dubai. In addition you’ll have a chance to study the flora and fauna that thrive in these isolated areas so don’t forget to bring your camera.
We offer different trips which are usually a full day since the transfer to the mountains will take 1-2hrs depending on the area we will be hiking. We offer family friendly hikes with a lot of educational value as well as more advanced hikes in steep and challenging terrain. All our trips will be tailored to you.
Usual pickup time 7-8am (or late if requested)
the cost for a full day hike with transportation is
1000AED for 1-2 people and
1400AED for 2-3people.
for 4 people or more and groups, we will price you individually.
What does the trip cover?
– transfer from Dubai and back (from meeting points or hotels)
– soft drinks
– A spectacular day in the wilderness of the UAE
– Safe movement over a variety of terrain
– introduction to outdoor navigation
– many photo opportunities
What is not included?
– food and/or snacks
What to bring
– please carry a valid photo ID or passport with you
– closed shoes (sport shoes or ideally hiking boots with ankle support)
– sun protection (sun glasses, sun screen, hat…)
– small day pack (back pack to carry your water and camera etc)
– your camera